I get it…TechEd is a large investment, which is why we’re going all out for you while you’re with us in San Diego to make it worth your time & money even more!
In addition to improving your human capital by teaching you skills to make you a more effective employee and making your company more competitive by implementing better technology, we’ve signed contracts to provide the following hospitality events:
Of course there’s plenty of other activities going on as well such as the welcome reception at the Hotel on Sunday and we can’t forget about EdFest on Wednesday!
More about TechEd:
Rockwell Automation TechED (June 10-15 in San Diego, California) is the PREMIER training and education event for manufacturing and production professionals. Attendees will gain the expertise, insights and connections you need to help your company get more from your existing investments. This is a great event for networking with peers who know exactly what you’re going through, and for learning from Rockwell Automation and their partners about their products that you work with every day.
Here are a few of the topics that will be covered at the event:
- Application & Case Studies – Presentations from a wide variety of industry experts–choose from sessions covering various manufacturing and production challenges in real-world applications.
- Control Track – Covering technologies relevant for control and end users who want to learn more about working with their OEMs.
- Design and Configuration – New tools and products boosting design productivity and management for the Integrated Architecture including Studio 5000 and Logix Designer, Motion Control, Drives and Motor Controls.
- Information & Analytics Track – Architecting an information system that leverages data from our control system for reporting, dashboards and more for OEE, performance management, collaboration, ERP integration, and FactoryTalk VantagePoint features and portability and mobility for advanced analytics and visualizing data.
- Networks – In this expanded course, learn from the pros – including Cisco – about establishing secure network infrastructures for industrial environments as well as the latest trends and applications for virtualized environments.
- PlantPAx System – In-depth training on PlantPAx process automation system features in more than 20 labs and sessions.
- Power, Energy & Environmental – Topics cover Energy Intelligence solutions for energy management, emissions monitoring, new trends and new solutions for sustainable production.
- Safety & Security– Integrated safety development, safety standards, machine risk assessment.
- Technology Foundations – Learn the latest technologies such as VMware Virtualization, Microsoft SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services and Windows 8.
- Visualization – Get the most benefits for operators, get hands on time with the View v8.0, web-based HMI, mobile operators, and migration options for aging HMI systems.
Registration opens in April, contact your Account Manger to reserve your spot on the CED travel package today!